Thursday, March 16, 2017

Shamrock Shake

I had so much mint green on the other day, all I could think of was a McDonald's shamrock shake, which I would love since mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream, but I must stay strong and not cave in. Monday, I wore this mint green satin top with a mint green/gold statement necklace and mint green/gold earrings. (The statement necklace is made its debut!) To go with the gold, I also wore bangles and a wishbone and clover necklace, which totally suits the St. Patty's Day Holiday. For makeup, I wore light green shadow covered by iridescent green shadow, and black shadow with a nude lipstick (a favorite of mine lately). 

Top: Charming Charlie's, sale, $15?

Necklace: Secret Santa gift 

Earrings: came with set of 6 prs, Rue 21, clearance, $?, (I could have worn the mint green bow studs, but the squares went better with the shapes in the necklace)

Lucky charm necklace: Target, years ago, came with a pair of daisy earrings, clearance, $?

Bangles: chosen from two different sets of bangles, one a gift, one purchased on clearance from Charlotte Russe

Makeup: Light green and black shadows & lipstick: Ulta; iridescent shadow: Sebastian, have had for many years










Blog Archive