Wednesday, March 8, 2017

But first, green

I have a lot of posts to get caught up on! But, first....St. Patty's Day is around the corner, so I'm wearing greens (starting with the least greenliest) until the Holiday hits. Last week, I wore this cozy v-neck sweater dress, which has striped sleeves and a v-striped pattern all the way down to the bottom. I attempted grey tights to match the grey stripes, but I really needed black on the top and and bottom to even it all out. For jewelry, I wore  just about everything that matched, which included two, separate necklaces: one floral statement and one long daisy, and two sets of earrings: one double-sided drop earrings and, the other pair: studs. I also wore a leather wrap bracelet with gemstones that matched the color scheme of jade green, aqua and grey/silver, and a silver and mint green ring. For makeup, I wore jade green and black shadows.  

Dress: Target, years ago, on clearance
Jewelry: 
    Necklaces: both gifts from my sister-in-law, on separate occasions
    Earrings: studs: 6 pair set, gift from sister-in-law; droplets: K-Mart, store closing clearance, $1.50?
    Wrap bracelet: Rosegal, $2.95ish
    Ring: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $2.99
Makeup: Ulta


gr







Blog Archive