Monday, April 3, 2017

Sangria

On this day....which was a couple weeks ago (yikes!), I had been wanting to wear this peach blazer since I had only gotten to wear it once, so far, and I HAD to have it when I bought it in December. The next part was finding what I wanted to wear with it and ended up with this faux suede maroon pencil skirt and matching heels. To pull the maroon into the outfit, I wore a lace and floral print scarf. To go with the peach (and floral print) , I wore peach rose earrings and a peach rose bracelet. I also wore black rose earrings and cream and gold bangles- to go with the cream and black floral print in the scarf. The gold bangles match the gold beads on the rose bracelet and the gold accents in my peach rose earrings. One of the gold bangles is pearl, which also matches the pearls in my peach rose earrings. Lastly, I wore gold stackable rings, one of which was a cream rose.....

For makeup: peach and black eye-shadow and maroon lip gloss. 

Jacket: Nordstrom Rack,$39.99
Skirt: Rue 21, clearance, $9
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO 50% off, $15?
Scarf: Ltd. Commodities, $5
Peach bracelet: Burlington Coat Factory, $1.99
Bangles: Christmas gift years ago
Rings: Charlotte Russe or Rue 21 clearance, $1.99-2.99
Earrings: Peach: set of 6, Rue 21, clearance; Black: eBay, set of 6, $3?
Makeup: Shadows: Ulta; Lip gloss: Avon 








Blog Archive