Saturday, March 11, 2017

I'm not even Irish

As I ease into the greens, this day I wore just green accessories, which consisted of a green belt and a plaid scarf with green in it (very difficult to tell). The scarf, which was a donation to the Heather Collection, very much reminds of something from Ireland. To go with the spike on the belt, I wore ankle boots with similar spike accents and silver spikey earrings. To go with the scarf, I wore a beige duster I've been wanting to wear lately with a black skirt (there is also black in the scarf). For makeup: I wore green shadows and a dark green eyeliner gel. 

Scarf: given to me from a work friend
Earrings: 3/prs, $3.99?, Burlington Coat Factory
Belt: clearance, $4.99, Charming Charlie's
Boots: clearance, Jennifer Lopez, $9.99, Kohl's
Duster, sale, $5, Ltd. Commodities
Makeup: All Ulta








Blog Archive