Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (Emerald City)

Well, I wore most of the green outfits I had picked out- one was interrupted by a snow day and, the other, I wore pjs all day instead. Today, for the actual Holiday itself, I wore this emerald green sheer top with a necklace I picked out specifically for it. I also wore green eyeshadows and green eyeliner gel. To match with the necklace, which is gold and also has cream colored beads in addition to green, I wore gold and cream bangles and rings. For earrings, I wore gold stick earrings. Lastly, I HAD to wear my good luck necklace- it has a four-leaf clover and a wishbone charm.

Top: birthday gift, Amazon
Necklace: birthday gift, Amazon
Charm necklace: Target, clearance, years ago
Bracelets: Christmas gift years ago
Rings: part of a set, Rue 21, clearance, $1.99?
Makeup: All Ulta











Blog Archive