Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Mint coin

Last Friday, it was quiet at work with a skeleton crew, so I took advantage of it with ponte pants (again, something I would never normally wear to work). I wore them with a mint green lace racerback, for my St. Patty's Day colors, of course. I added a black cardigan and wore black boots. Later, I ended up adding a loose, ruffle waterfall cardigan over the sweater and a thin black belt to match the boots. For jewelry, I wore a mint green floral statement necklace and two pairs of matching stud earrings with a silver and mint green ring. For makeup, light green and black shadows.

Racerback: Bob's stores, free with $10 coupon, years ago
Ponte pants: Kohl's, sale/clearance, Vera Wang, $16?
Necklace and earrings: Icing, all a gift for Christmas
Ring: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99







Blog Archive