Friday, March 17, 2017

Pot of Gold

Two days before St. Patty's, I wore a green 3/4 tee with a matching multi-color rose statement necklace. And, it certainly made its statement- so many people commented on it. I also wore green rose earrings that match perfectly with the necklace, along with gold stick earrings to go with the gold in the necklace. For more gold, I added some bangles and wore a four-leaf-clover and wishbone necklace. I then added a celery green leather cuff with a gold wishbone charm. For makeup, I wore (more) gold and black eyeshadows. 

Green tee: Rue 21, years ago, $5
Rose necklace: Birthday gift, Amazon
Charm necklace: Target, years ago, clearance
Rose earrings: eBay, 6-prs, $3ish
Stick earrings: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.990
Bangles: mix of two bangle sets
Leather cuff: Lenny and Eva, clearance, $10, Charm: $1.99 (!!!)








Blog Archive