Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Blues...day two

It's Day Two of Navy Blue! Today, I wore a plain navy turtle neck that zips up the back of the neck (the reason I wore my hair up). I matched navy blue tights with my turtle neck and then wore a solid camel pencil skirt, camel boots, a matching head wrap and, lastly, camel chandelier earrings. The earrings are antique gold, which matches both the zipper on my top the hardware on my boots. Simple outfit, but I did like the way it came out. 

For makeup, I wore camel and navy shadows with navy gel liner. 

Turtle neck: Rue 21, $5
Skirt: have had
Tights: given to me from Godmother (she just handed me a whole bag of fleece-lined leggings and 
                                                              tights that I will certainly get some wear out of!)
Boots: Alloy?; $15?
Head wrap: have had 
Earrings: handed down to me from (other) Aunt; from the 80s
Makeup: Camel: Ulta; Navy: Avon; Liner: Ulta








Blog Archive