Monday, January 23, 2017

Florals

Just before the Holidays, I had scored this set of bangles and stackable rings. And, since I hadn't worn this shirt in a while and because it's fun to match with, I went for it. I wore the top with navy straight leg pants and charcoal ankle boots. In addition to the antique rose jewelry, I also added a matching scarf and pink rose earrings. I like how the floral rings and rose earrings go with the floral pattern of the shirt. Thankfully, the gold-toned jewelry matched the buckles on my boots...
For makeup, I wore navy and pink eye shadows with charcoal eyeliner and pink lip crayon (although, I was tossed up between pink and burgundy, which is also another color in the top). 

Top: Christmas gift 2015, Vera Wang for Kohl's
Scarf: Rue 21, clearance, $5
Bracelets: Rue 21?, clearance, $2
Rings: Charlotte Russe?, clearance, $2
Earrings: have had, eBay
Pants: Kohl's, $20
Shoes; have had, Old Navy
Makeup: all Ulta, except navy shadow (Avon)



 

 



Blog Archive