Thursday, January 5, 2017

Prep


I purchased this sweater and matching top a few years ago during a BOGO 50% off sale at NY&Co. I don't wear them too much since it's a little preppy for my style, but I do still think they're cute together. This time, I wore the sweater and top with navy dress pants and grey leather oxfords (I also am not a fan of wearing flats). In an effort to jazz up the outfit a little more, I wore  multi-strand chain and pearl necklace, but then ended up prepping the outfit even more with pearl stud earrings and pearl bracelets (to go with the necklace and the white in the top). For hair, I twisted my hair back and pinned it and gathered into a low pony, wrapping some strands around the hair tie. For makeup: light purple, silver and navy eyeshadows with navy gel eyeliner. 

Sweater and top: NY&CO., BOGO 50% off sale
Pants: Kohl's, sale, $24.99
Shoes: Steve Madden,  DSW, clearance years back, $25 w/coupon
Necklace: Vera Wang, Christmas gift a few years ago
Earrings: eBay, purchased for wedding, $2?
Bracelets: Mother gave to me
Makeup: Silver and Navy shadows: Avon, Lilac: Tarte- gift; Gel liner: Ulta








Blog Archive