Sunday, January 1, 2017

Faux Feather, Faux Fur Funky Friday

Since I like to try more casual things on Fridays, this particular day, I wore a cream faux fur vest and dressed it up with a black asymmetrical skirt and matching beige heels with gold accents. To go with the vest, I wore a feather print, cream scarf. To go with the feather print and, also, the gold on the shoes, I wore a black feather gold bracelet and black feather gold hoop earrings. (The earrings and bracelet were purchased separately at different stores, but match as well as perfect.) For makeup, I wore fuchsia lip gloss and cream, black and magenta eye shadows. 

Vest: $5, Rue 21, clearance, last year
Scarf: $5, Rue 21 clearance, years ago
Shoes: $11ish, Charlotte Russe, BOGO 50% off
Bracelet: $1.50, Rue 21, clearance, last year
Earrings: $2.00?, Charlotte Russe, clearance, earlier this year
Makeup: all Ulta, all free with min. purchases

Blog Archive