Monday, January 16, 2017

Mismatched patterns give me anxiety

I hadn't worn this comfy sweater yet this season, so pulled it out on a cold day. To match it, I wore this off-white feather printed scarf. For jewelry, I wore these cream oversized earrings I picked up before Christmas at a warehouse sale. To keep with the off-white theme, I added similarly colored bangles and rings. I'm not crazy about wearing the rose ring a floral patterned earrings with the feather print scarf, but at least they match in color. For makeup, I wore magenta, cream and black shadows and dark rose lip crayon.

Sweater: $5, store in AZ
Earrings: $2, warehouse sale
Bracelets: Christmas gift a few years ago
Rings: $2, clearance, Rue 21 or Charlotte Russe
Makeup: all Ulta, all free with min. purchases



Blog Archive