Monday, January 30, 2017

The Blues...day one

I've decided....it's going to be a navy blue week! Today, I wore this argyle sweater (since I haven't worn it yet this winter) with navy dress pants. This sweater, while very preppy for me, is fun to match with. I purchased the sweater and necklace together because I thought they matched well and because I love different shades of blue together. To go with the necklace, I wore wavy silver hoops-- the necklace has wavy silver circles on it. For additional jewelry, I wore periwinkle and teal rings, which both match the sweater and necklace pretty well. To go with the grey in the sweater, I wore a grey head wrap and grey wedge ankle boots. For makeup, I wore periwinkle, navy and teal eye shadows with grey gel liner. 

Sweater & Necklace: Van Heusen outlet store, NH, years ago, cost: ?
Pants: Kohl's, $20
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Shoes: Old Navy, have had for a while
Makeup: Teal: Tarte; Periwinkle: NYC; Navy: Avon; Liner: Ulta







Blog Archive