Friday, January 6, 2017

Matching everything possible II


Apparently, I thought it was okay to leave the house with everything and anything on that matched. At the time, I had been wanting to wear this (very comfie) pink dolman top. From there, I decided I really wanted to wear these beige boots and wondered to myself, "what can I wear to pull these two things together?" I then realized I could wear this multi-color scarf that has pink, beige and black in it, along with a camel pencil skirt and, then, black tights and tee (underneath the dolman top) to bring it all together. I twisted a black scarf in with the multi-color scarf because the outfit needed more black. I think I could have stopped there..... but, I guess I felt the need to wear a cream colored pin that went with the cream in some of my other jewelry.........I wore a set of pink multi-material bangles and, also, a set of pink stackable rings as well as pink and black rose stud earrings to go with the rose in the ring set and the pin. Both the bangles and stackable rings are gold, which goes with the accents on the boots. For makeup, I wore pink and black eye-shadows and pink lip-crayon. 

Where to start......

Pink top: Rue 21, $5
Boots: Alloy? 
Bracelets: Rue 21, clearance, $3-4
Rings: Charlotte Russe, clearance, $2
Earrings: eBay, approx. $5 for multiple colors
Pin: eBay, ordered for wedding, $3?
Scarves: Multi: a gift from boss a couple years ago; Black: gift shop in AK, $5
Makeup: All Ulta, all free with min. purchases




Blog Archive