Saturday, December 31, 2016

Stewardess

I think the fad is on its way out these days, but I only rediscovered ribbon recently. When I was in my late teens/early twenties, I would wear a ribbon around my neck as a choker (that's right- just a piece of ribbon you can buy at the craft store). Now, I'm wearing the same kind of craft store ribbon, but as a feminine bow-tie, if you will. However, with this light blue sheer button down, I might look a bit like a stewardess. Nonetheless, I still liked the outfit and even scored some compliments at work that day. I wore the top with black paper-bag pants and black patent leather heels, to keep the outfit nice and dressy. For jewelry, I wore black stick earrings to both keep with the color scheme and keep it simple

Ribbon: Walmart (the enemy)
Button down top: Forever 21, $11
Pants: T.J. Maxx, clearance, $7-9?
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $3ish

Blog Archive