Thursday, January 14, 2016

Copy cat

While doing online shopping just after Christmas, I saw a blanket scarf I liked, worn as shown below (with a belt and on one side). Unfortunately, the scarf sold out really fast, but it didn't stop me from ordering this plaid one and wearing it the same way. I ordered this turtleneck, which zips up in the back, to go with the scarf since I needed to reach my free shipping limit. I wore my cognac boots with a matching belt (and handbag), which both have antique gold buckles that match the zipper on my turtleneck. Lastly, I wore mint green bow earrings that match the green in the scarf perfectly (and happen to have gold lining and posts) and mint and blue eyeshadows and red lipstick. 

Blanket scarf: Rue 21, approx. $3.50 (was $5 on clearance plus a coupon)
Turtleneck: $5
Earrings: Rue 21, 3prs., approx. $5, have had
Belt: my mother's from the 70s
Boots: have had
Eye shadows: Ulta and Avon
Lipstick: Ulta








Blog Archive