Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Slither

I got this snake print shirt for Christmas and was eager to wear it when I returned to work. It's a great material and flattering style. I wore it with a midi skirt and fur lined, faux suede boots. I wanted to wear a silver necklace to accentuate the shirt, but I didn't have one that went just right. I don't think one must wear jewelry when it isn't just right (i.e. wearing jewelry just because; just because something matches, doesn't mean you need to wear it.) Instead, I kept my jewelry simple with silver spikes. I matched blue-grey eyeshadow to go with the blue hint of color in the shirt (not shown below.)

Shirt: Jones NY, Christmas gift
Boots: Rue 21, BOGO free ($20)
Skirt: Kohl's, $19.99
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory, set of 3/$6
Eye shadow: Ulta, free in a makeup kit with minimum purchase





Blog Archive