Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pretty in Pink.

I've been wanting to wear this super soft pink dolman top and, also this plaid, lacy scarf. Then, I realized that they would look cute together. This outfit ended up being pretty fun to put together with my matching pink rose earrings (they go with the lace, too), slate-grey beaded bracelet, grey tights and this really cool interchangeable purse...that matches PERFECTLY! To complete the color scheme, I wore pink and dark grey eye shadows and pink lip gloss. I was upset with myself when I realized I forgot to wear my pink winter jacket and ended up wearing black instead. 

Scarf: a gift from my mother
Pink top: Rue 21, $5 
Bracelet: given to me from someone at work; made by her sister in India
Earrings: e-Bay, set of 6, approx. $4-5
Interchangeable Magnetic purse: Miche, Christmas gift from mother and stepfather
Makeup: Eye shadows: Ulta; Lip Gloss: Maybelleine











Blog Archive