Sunday, January 17, 2016

Which boots??


Here is another new shirt I got in the mail last week from my post Holy Deals, Batman! This high-low shirt, sparkling with copper-toned studs, and includes a back cutout, can be worn more casual with jeans, or dressed up with black skinny pants, as shown below. I also wore a blazer when I was a bit chilly, and knee socks, which broke up the black and brought the off-white together. I wore copper-toned spike earrings and wore deep gold and black eye-shadows to complete the color coordination. 

As you can tell, I had a hard time deciding on which boots-- which ones do you think?? 

Shirt: Rue 21, clearance + add'l discount: $5 or less
Skinny pants: T.J. Maxx, $12.99
Black boots: Rue 21, approx. $14, sale + add'l discount
Red-Brown boots: a birthday gift a few years ago, Alloy
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory, 3prs. approx $5
Eye-shadows: deep gold: Avon (have had); black: Ulta












Blog Archive