Thursday, January 7, 2016

Floral Fun

Another shirt (and matching earrings) I got for Christmas-- I had a lot of fun with this one. I've had this blue sweater and pin striped dress pants hanging together in my closet for weeks, waiting to be worn together. It just so happens this shirt matches...and so does the cowl scarf I got with my super-deal order last night (see Holy Deals, Batman!) I matched dark grey shoes to go with the grey in the shirt and, then, plum, pink and navy blue eye shadows with maroon lip gloss and navy blue gel eyeliner.To top it all off, I decided to wear this pink jacket and navy blue handbag. There are a lot of other things I can match with this shirt, so it may make a blog comeback! 

Top: Vera Wang, Kohl's, Christmas gift
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas gift
Sweater: hand-me-down from Aunt about 8+ years ago
Jacket: hand-me-down from Aunt a few years ago
Handbag: have had
Dress pants: have had
Makeup: Plum and pink shadows and blue gel eyeliner: all Ulta; lip gloss and blue shadow: Avon

















Blog Archive