Thursday, January 14, 2016

Colorific

I picked up this necklace on clearance last weekend and had to be creative with what to wear with it. Since I've been wanting to wear this high-low shirt again, it was a good opportunity to work with some ideas. I wore a white tee under the high-low shirt since the necklace has white in it and because, if I wore black, it would be too much-- the white breaks up the outfit. I wore pearl bracelets with a blue bead bracelet to go with the necklace, except the metals aren't matching (one is silver and one is gold-- I broke my own rule), and oversized pearl earrings. And, because I like these shoes with the high-low, peach shirt, I realized this hair scarf can bring the blue and maroon together. I wore peach, maroon and blue eye shadows and maroon lip gloss to finish off the color coordination. Yay or nay?? Thoughts? 

Necklace; Charming Charlie's, clearance, $8
Hair scarf: ???
Makeup: Eye-shadows: all Ulta, free with minimum purchases; lip gloss: avon
High-low shirt: Rosegal, $18
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $11?
Pearl bracelets: hand-me-down from mother
Earrings: e-Bay, $2-3
Blue beaded bracelet: given to me from an Aunt








Blog Archive