Sunday, January 10, 2016

Ranger Hat and Fur Vest continued

It was a scheduled day out shopping with the ladies yesterday, so I wanted to dress my best! (Maybe not my best, but I was happy with this outfit). I wore this new fur vest (see 'Holy Deals, Batman! post) and, of course, matched it with my ranger/Neil Young hat (my favorite new look these days). The scarf happened to match the vest pretty well, so I added it, which helped with some color. I wore antique gold earrings to match the buckles on my boots, and black skinny pants. Lastly, I wore cream and black eye shadows and maroon lip gloss to go with the scarf.

Vest: Rue 21, clearance, approx. $3.50
Scarf: Ltd. Commodities, clearance, approx. $5
Hat: Kohl's, clearance, $8
Skinny pants: T.J. Maxx, $12.99
Boots: Rue 21, end of season sale, approx. $14
Earrings: given to me from an Aunt
Makeup: shadows: both Ulta; lip gloss: Avon






Blog Archive