Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Valentine's Day is on its way💕

Since I will have limited days to wear all my Valentine's Day colors, I started before February even hit. This outfit is from last week. I wore red, purple and black plaid skinny pants with a purple mock neck top, and a red parka. For jewelry, I wore purple chandelier earrings and a very well matching bib necklace-- these are not a matching set, believe it or not! For shoes: black ankle booties. Makeup: purple shadow and red lipstick. 

Pants and top: NY&Co., 2019, $25/$17ish?

Shawl: hand-me-down, came with a matching sweater dress. I no longer have the dress, but always keep a simple cardigan or parka because you will always be able to do something with it!

Shoes: The Shoe Dept., a few years ago, $20

Necklace: Bebe, given to me from Godmother years ago

Earrings: K-Mart, clearance sale, $0.99 cents!

Makeup: Shadow: Lancome, given to me (free with purchase); Lipstick: The Body Shop


Blog Archive