Saturday, February 13, 2021

Roses are red....

Well, it was the week leading up to Valentine's Day and, as your may know, it's my favorite Holiday. I've been trying to wear red and pink for the past couple weeks, but I don't go into the office enough to wear it all. This top is one of my favorites- a sheer, ruffly, floral mock neck, which I wore with maroon skinny pants and matching ankle boots. For accessories, I added a maroon headband to a messy bun (it was snowing out, so why bother with my hair?) and peach rose earrings and bracelet (not a set) as well as a cream rose ring. For makeup: peach and maroon shadows and lip gloss, forest green eyeliner.  

Top: JC Penney, sale, $6-11
Pants: TJ Maxx, $16
Shoes: Rue 21, $15
Earrings and ring: Rue 21, clearance
Bracelet: Burlington Coat Factory, $1.99
Makeup: Ulta, both free with purchase


Blog Archive