Monday, February 8, 2021

Easter in February/Shades of Pink

I fell in love with this multicolor space-dye pastel, ruffle-shoulder sweater a couple months ago. I waited for it to go on sale and then ordered! I was so excited to wear it when I returned to the office again and even ordered this matching pink tights. (I really dislike pastel with black, so made sure I didn't have to incorporate black into this outfit via tights or a tank, etc.) What ended up happening, however, was pink explosion-- 4 different shades of pink. Next time, I think I'll wear navy with this sweater. To be continued....

Sweater: Ann Taylor, $19.99
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, a couple years ago, $20
Booties: The Shoe Dept., a few years ago $30
Handbag: TJ Maxx, Nine West, clearance, $17ish
Headband: given to me
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance
Tank: hand-me-down
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive