Wednesday, February 24, 2021

I'm blushing

It was raining the other day, so you know what that means-- pick out an outfit to match my burgundy rain boots. I had been wanting to wear this sheer mauve vest anyway, in spirit of the V-day season. Since the floral design on the vest has hints of burgundy, I was able to match it up with a maroon long-sleeved tee, maroon tights and, then blush ankle boots. I wore a black pencil skirt to break up the colors a bit.  For accessories: a maroon headband, maroon tassel earrings, maroon leave broach, blush flower ring and a blush handbag and scarf. For makeup: burgundy shadow and blush lipstick. 

Vest: Charmed and Dangerous: $22
Long sleeved tee: Kohl's, $5
Rain boots: Nordstrom Rack: $24
Ankle boots: The Shoe Dept, $35
Handbag: TJ Maxx, clearance, Nine&Co., $18-22
Scarf: Rue 21, $5
Earrings: Frugal Fannie's, clearance, $5.99
Headband: given to me by Aunt
Makeup: Ulta



Blog Archive