Saturday, February 20, 2021

Rose, Dorothy or Blanche?

I walked up to my husband a few nights ago and asked "does this match?" His response: "If you're a Golden Girl."

I still went on to put together this outfit- a fuchsia blazer with a fuchsia, teal, black and white floral skirt. With it, I wore a teal dolman tee, black knee-high boots, and a black scarf. For additional accessories: a teal rose cocktail ring, shiny fuchsia dangly earrings, a fuchsia winter beret outdoors, and a teal mask. For makeup: white and teal shadows and fuchsia lipstick. 

Blazer: Charmed & Dangerous, sale, $24
Skirt: hand-me-down from Godmother
Dolman tee: hand-me-down from Aunt
Boots: ??, $11-24
Ring: Warehouse jewelry sale, $1
Earrings: Target, gift or clearance, about 15 years ago
Scarf: Alaska, gift shop, $5
Hat: Target, clearance, years ago
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive