Tuesday, February 9, 2021

A reason to look forward to rain

It was raining on this day, so I was (pseudo) excited to wear my new ankle rain boots- maroon and adorned with a bow on the back. *SO cute* I fell in love with these when I saw them online and thought about them for a couple months before I finally ordered. I was in need of new rain boots since the ones I have are pretty old (at least 10 years) and falling apart. So, I saw these as an opportunity since they were so darn cute and since they match a lot of things I wear. SO, I made sure I wore maroon this day with a ruffle shoulder, cutout sweater and a floral and lace scarf. I tucked my hair into a lacy head-wrap to go with the lace on the scarf, and wore maroon tassel earrings and black rose studs. 

Later on, after my legs were being cut into from the new rain boots (ouch!), I changed into maroon chunky heel ankle boots. Only I would find high heels more comfortable. 

For makeup: Ulta, maroon lip gloss and shadow 

Rain boots: Nordstrom Rack. $24
Ankle boots: Rue 21, $15
Ponte pants: Amazon, $14
Sweater: Express, a few year ago, sale, $20ish
Earrings: Frugal Fannie's, clearance, $5.99
Head-wrap: CVS, a few summers ago
Scarf: Ltd. Commodities, years ago, clearance, $5

Blog Archive