Friday, February 26, 2021

Spring needs to be on the way

It was a warm New England winter day- 50 degrees! Didn't even need a jacket! 
I had just been wanting to wear these purple drape pants (haven't worn them since last year with COVID) so planned around them. I thought charcoal would tone them down a little, so I added charcoal ankle boots and a dark grey cardigan. I picked out this multicolor butterfly statement necklace to go and a fuschia tank- the necklace would pull together the two colors. I added gunmetal spike earrings and a wavy ring to match the metal on the necklace and the silver zipper on the back of my pants. I had a couple of other pairs of earrings picked out, but it was too much color- best to keep simple. 

For a handbag, I used this multicolor tie-dyed wristlet. For makeup: charcoal eye shadow, purple eyeliner, and fuschia lipstick. 

Pants: NY&Co., $27
Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Tank: $5ish, Dots, years ago
Ankle boots: The Shoe Dept., a few years ago, $20
Wristlet: Betsey Johnson, Nordstrom Rack, $14
Necklace and ring: warehouse jewelry sale; necklace: Betsey Johnson, $5(!!!); Ring: $1
Makeup: Ulta, Milk





Blog Archive