Wednesday, September 30, 2020

All the leaves are turning, but I'm still in Spring

Tsssk tsssk. I wore spring colors on a fall day, but to be fair, I did see three pairs of white sandals in one day (after Labor Day). ;) 

I think I just wanted to wear things I never got to this spring or summer due to COVID-19. So, here I am with a blush, belted blouse adorned with lace, embroidered flutter sleeves. Since the sleeves have purple in them, I wore a purple pencil skirt and a purple floral necklace and earring jewelry set. For shoes: blush ruffly flats. Makeup: pink and purple shadows, purple liner and a blush lipstick. 

Blouse: Charmed and Dangerous, $24
Skirt: Holiday gift
Shoes: Family Dollar, a couple years ago, (wish I bought more pairs), $6-9
Earring and Necklace set: hand-me-down
Makeup: Shadow: Lancome, given to me; Lipstick and eyeliner: Ulta


Blog Archive