Thursday, October 1, 2020

RBF

How p*ssed off do I look in these pics? I'm not at all- it's just my hereditary RBF. 

Anyway, I picked up this high-low, antique lace adorned shark-bite top a couple weeks ago on clearance. I actually have the same shirt in beige and cream as well. Great material and a great price for such a cute top. Confession: I barely wear the beige one because I like it so much-- I'm preserving it, I guess.

With the teal version, I wore black ponte pants and black flats and added a beige tank underneath to break up the dark colors. I probably should put on heels for a dressier look since I'm at work- I think this top is a little casual for work-- what do you think?? (Note- I brought heels just in case.)
For jewelry, I wore a teal rose costume ring, teal, sparkly costume earrings and a necklace with a teal charm. For makeup: teal shadow and a bright lipstick. 


Top: Charmed and Dangerous Boutique, 30% off, $24
Pants: Amazon, $14
Flats: Amazon, approx. $20
Ring and Earrings: Jewelry warehouse sale, $2, $1
Necklace: came with matching earrings, birthday gift
Makeup: Tarte, gift




 

Blog Archive