Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Macaw

This marigold open-front kimono (or beach cover up?) is fun to match with because of its pattern and so many colors. This time, I wore it with a cobalt blue pencil skirt, a cobalt sleeveless top, and matching cobalt tassle earrings, which- I might add- match perfectly with the tassles on the kimono. I added a marigold headband, belt and sandals along with a handbag. For makeup, I wore marigold and navy shadows and a blue eyeliner. 

Kimono: TJ Maxx last summer, $12.99
Sandals: Rainbow shops, approx. $5-7
Top: hand-me-down from Aunt
Skirt: Godmother purchased for me,             Macy's Back Stage
Headband: Aunt gave me multi-color set of 10
Earrings: Macy's Back Stage, $7.99
Belt: vintage hand-me-down from Aunt
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous garage sale last summer, $5 (normally $115!!!!!!)
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive