Thursday, September 10, 2020

Rainbow Brite

Today, I wore a rainbow striped sleeveless blouse that waterfalls in the front with a cobalt blue pencil skirt, adorned with buttons and a slit. (I just love the way this top fits not to mention what colors I Can wear with it.) I wore light pin shoes and, later a headband, along with a fuchsia handbag, beaded rainbow chandelier earrings and a fuchsia panda ring. For makeup: pink and navy shadows, a light pink lipstick and cobalt eyeliner. 

I actually spent time on my hair this morning, but it was so humid, as you can see, I ended up throwing it up into a typical messy bun with a headband. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous Boutique, $24

Skirt: Godmother bought for me, Macy's Backstage, $8-12??

Earrings: Michael's, sale, $4

Ring: Jewelry warehouse sale, $2

Handbag: Holiday gift one year, Miche, interchangeable shell

Shoes, Rue 21, clearance, $11

Makeup: Avon, Ulta, eyeliner given to me






 

Blog Archive