Wednesday, September 23, 2020

To (tie) dye for

 I picked up this pink and yellow tie-dyed, ruffly blouse last month and couldn't wait to wear it. Despite just running errands this day, I finally did, and with ankle jeans and blush ruffly ankle boots.  I brought along with me, this blush ruffly scarf (again) in case it was too chilly. I wish I had gotten a better pic of the top because it's so cute and I never ended up using the scarf that day. I polled my followers on which earrings to wear (pictured below) and the multi-color pink tassle earrings were the winner. I would have gone with the yellow, otherwise, but did end up wearing yellow rose studs anyway. For makeup, I wore pink and yellow shadows with pink lipstick. It was nice to wear regular clothes again! 

Top: Macy's Backstage, $12.99
Jeans: hand-me-down from friend
Booties: The Shoe Store, a few years ago, $30
Shawl, Sears, $19.99
Earrings: Tassle: Jewelry Warehouse Sale, $2; Yellow roses: eBay
Makeup: all Ulta





 

Blog Archive