Tuesday, September 22, 2020

One outfit, two ways

This day was just a casual day around town and a little bit of shopping. Because I didn't know what we were doing when I got dressed, I threw on some pink slide-ons, but when we decided to go out, I changed my shoes to blue faux velvet ankle boots, added a blush ruffly shawl and a blush handbag along with blush bangles. This thermal floral print top is very casual (especially with a bandana around my neck), so I'm not too sure 'dressing it up' actually worked. But, I do love its blue and pink colors so I can mix it up. For makeup: pink and navy shadows, navy liner and a blush lipstick. 

Top: hand-me-down from Aunt
Shawl: Sears, $19.99
Slip-ons, Tom's, clearance, Frugal Fannie's, $20
Ankle boots: Kohl's a few years ago, $25 with coupon and sale
Bangles: Rue 21, clearance
Pink rose earrings: eBay, $4
Handbag: Nine& Co., clearance, TJ Maxx, $18(!!!)
Makeup: Ulta and Avon


Blog Archive