Friday, September 11, 2020

Never Forget- 19 years

9/11 is always a solemn day to face. I can't believe next year marks 20 years and I still remember where I was when everything happened. I always wear patriotic colors on this day, but not for spirit or fun. Instead, I do it as a reminder of the attacks and those who lost their lives including heroes. 

Red pants: Charlotte Russe, $12(?)
Blue blouse: hand-me-down from a friend
Red, white and blue gold beaded bib necklace: jewelry warehouse sale, $5
Gold rings: "        ", $2
Gold heels: Amazon
Belt: K-Mart, clearance, $0.99-$2(? )
Earrings: Blue tassel: Macy's Back Stage, $7.99; Red rose: eBay
Gold handbag: Holiday gift years ago
Patriotic bandana: Free at a show on a cruise
Patriotic mask: handmade, given to me
Makeup: Avon, The Body Shop, liner given to me


 

Blog Archive