Monday, October 17, 2016

Showing Spirit with a Flair

I was going to be in Boston on Saturday, so I wanted to show some pride and, also, spirit since the Bruins were playing that night. However, I wanted to do this without looking like a tomboy, which I am not. (I ended up wearing Chuck Taylors anyway, since I didn't know how far we were walking...) At any rate, I put on a (matching) white moto-zipper blazer and ankle boots with rolled up jeans. To add even more of a girly flair to the jersey shirt, I wore silver (never aging) hoop earrings. For makeup, I wore mustard yellow and black shadows to go with the shirt. 

Bruins top: Dick's, husband purchased for me a couple years ago
Blazer: K-Mart, 50% off sale, last year, $11ish
Jeans: DKNY, T.J. Maxx, $19.99
Boots: K-Mart, store closing sale, $9
Earrings: given to me by Aunt
Eye-shadows: Yellow: Tarte, Christmas gift years ago; Black: Ulta, free with mijn. purchase

Blog Archive