Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Doing Fall Things

We were going for a steam-train ride in the country among some other outdoor fall season activities. It was cool out, so wearing layers was key. I wore jeans and boots with a brown long-sleeve tee. Over the tee, I wore a light jacket with antique gold buttons and accents. Over the jacket, I wore a blanket scarf. To keep with my country bumpkin theme, I swapped to a crochet-lace backpack purse with cognac details and antique gold buckles, which also match the buckles on my boots (and the buttons on the jacket). To even further match the antique gold accents, I wore chandelier earrings in the same metal. Lastly, a tan and brown floppy hat. 

Blanket Scarf: Rue 21, clearance, last year, $5
Hat: Dot's, years ago, $7ish
Long sleeve tee: Rainbow Shops, $5.99
Jacket: Suzie's Deals (in AZ, has since closed), 10-11 years ago, $5
Purse: K-Mart, clearance, $7
Earrings: given to me by Aunt
Boots, Amazon
Makeup (not shown): Red Lipstick: Ulta (free with min. purchase); Mustard Yellow Eyeshadow: Tarte, Christmas gift years ago 

Blog Archive