Sunday, October 16, 2016

Brownie

The other day, I figured I ought to wear a light sweater/3/4 sleeves since it's fall in-between weather- cool at night and warm during the day. I wore this dolman sleeved, striped sweater with skinny khakis. For jewelry, I matched the sweater up with a gold and wooden fringe necklace, a wooden and gold bangle and brown and gold hoop earrings. I wore brown pumps, even though I wanted to wear beige and gold heels-- the outfit really needed brown shoes to even it out.  Lastly, I wore gold and brown eye shadows and gold lip gloss.

Top: Dot's. approx. 11 years ago
Khakis: Old Navy, $19
Necklace: Bebe, given to me from Godmother
Bracelet:Dot's, approx. 11 years ago
Earrings: K-Mart, clearance last year (haven't worn yet), $0.89
Shoes: J.C. Penney, a few years ago
Makeup: Gold shadow: NYC, CVS; Brown shadow: Ulta, free in makeup bag with purchase; Lip gloss: Ulta

Blog Archive