Monday, August 1, 2022

Dresses with sneaks

This was a trend that started a few years ago but I'm just catching up, I guess. Here are a couple of dresses with sneaks! And, I can't wait to wear more! 

In pic A., I'm wearing a short, sateen, pocketed dress adorned with a lace V-neck. With it, I wore classic white and black striped Adidas campus sneakers and matched with a white and black crossbody. I added a straw fedora with grey ribbon and black and white rose earrings to go with the lace. I was shopping outdoors with my niece, so wanted comfortable shoes, a hands-free bag and something to block the sun. 

A. 
Dress: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5!!
Sneakers: Famous Footwear, bogo sale plus coupon, $14!!!! 
Hat: Lids,a few years ago, clearance, $5
Handbag: given to me from Mom and     Stepdad
Earrings: asstd. colors, eBay

In pic B., I'm wearing a cotton, grey and white striped maxi dress with grey Chucks and the same fedora hat. Here, I added a long, grey and white floral necklace.

Dress: hand-me-down from friend
Chucks: Converse online, sale, approx. $20
Necklace: given to me from Aunt
Hat: see above 

A.
B.

Blog Archive