Sunday, July 31, 2022

Colorful stripes

Here, I wore a fun, ruffly, multi-color striped wrap dress I picked up recently for a super discounted price! (Say that three times fast!) I've wanted this for a long time and finally found my size. With this many colors, there are so many possibilities for coordination, but this time, I highlighted the marigold with sandals, a handbag and tassel earrings. I added navy rose earrings, a coral palm leaf ring, coral beaded bangles, a coral beaded necklace and a yellow, fuchsia and white beaded necklace. Next time, I'll probably try more coral accessories instead of marigold. For makeup: coral lip crayon and marigold and navy shadows with navy eyeliner. 

Dress and handbag: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5!!!
Sandals: Rainbow Shops, BOGO free
(Both) Earrings: 3 sets/asstd colors, eBay
Necklaces: coral: given to me from mother; white beaded: given to me from Godmother
Bangles: Charming Charlie's (???)
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive