Thursday, August 11, 2022

Fruit loops

My Godmother gave me this black floral print dress earlier this summer- tags and everything. I didn't think it would fit since it's two sizes smaller than my typical Large, but... it DOES! ... and I like it..a lot! We you may have seen before, I love prints because there are so many opportunities. Here, I decided to highlight a little of every color with coral lace-up stiletto sandals; marigold headband and handbag; a lacy olive ring; large, olive flower earrings and pink rose studs; olive eyeshadow and fuchsia lip crayon. 

Dress: see above
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, years ago, BOGO
Headband: TJ Maxx
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous,   garage sale, $5
Ring: jewelry warehouse sale, $1
Earrings: large flowers: Holiday gift; studs:   eBay, asstd. colors
Makeup: Ulta, Milk

Blog Archive