Monday, August 15, 2022

Golden Girl

I completely look like a Golden Girl here wearing a printed mint green, teal and cream pencil skirt with a golden sheer sleeveless top, lined with antique lace and a golden zipper up the back and mint green hell sandals. Underneath the sheer top (because, work), I wore a teal tank and added a mint green moto-jacket for the Polar Vortex AC at work.

 Accessories, you ask? Well, it's more like "what accessories DIDN'T I wear?" I wore: cream metal lace dangly earrings, mint green studs, and a really loud-like-a-wind-chime nautical themed necklace, a teal beaded ring, a teal velvet headband and a sea green handbag. You will see, below, I couldn't decide on which headband to wear. For makeup, I wore teal and mint shadows and teal liner and a bright lipstick, for the full old-lady effect. 

Skirt: hand-me-down from Godmother
Top: garage sale, Charmed and   Dangerous,  $5
Shoes: Amazon, $30
Headband: TJ Maxx, $4.99
Handbag: birthday gift, years ago
Necklace: given to me from Aunt, BeBe
Earrings: cream: jewelry warehouse sale,   $2; green: set of 6 pairs, Rue 21
Ring: town fair, years ago, $2
Makeup: Ulta, Milk

Blog Archive