Wednesday, August 24, 2022

🇯🇲

We were going to see my favorite local band at (one of) my favorite spots on this night. I wore reggae/Jamaican colors since the music is ska and rock steady: a striped grass green, off-the-shoulder, bell-sleeve blouse with denim shorts, and marigold, black and green sandals. For accessories: marigold tassel earrings and handbag, green rose studs, and black and green wooden bangles and a black straw fedora. Makeup: marigold and black shadows with red lipstick. 

Max decided to join my photo and he happens to match! 

Top: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $6-10
Shoes: Rainbow Shops, BOGO free
Shorts: hand-me-down from friend
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous,   garage sale, $5
Hat: Lids, clearance, $5
Earrings: Tassel: asstd. colors,   Amazon/Rose: asstd. colors, eBay
Bracelet set: jewelry warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive