Tuesday, August 30, 2022

O McHeather

I kinda look like a farmer here, minus the hoop earrings and orthopedic-looking shoes. But, honestly, I love this outfit. I'll start by saying I absolutely L♥️VE these Hey Dude! shoes- not only do they cover my feet and toes and remain breathable for summer, but they're as light as air. In my opinion, more comfortable than being barefoot. 

I had also recently purchased these shortalls for $10 at Charlotte Russe. But, I'm not a junior and don't fit in junior's sizes, so got an XL, which I'm thankful for since they still just barely fit (!!!)

Anyway, we were going to friends' this day and it was flipping hot out, so I wore a coral racerback tank with denim, torn shortalls and a round, straw hat with silver hoops as well as a grey canvas Dickie's bag to match my shoes. I wore barely-there makeup (for me, that's concealer, eyebrow pencil, a lipstick to match whatever I'm wearing and eyeliner). This time- coral lip crayon. 

Shortalls: $10, Charlotte Russe
Tank: Rainbow Shops, years ago, 2/$10
Shoes: Hey Dude!, Amazon, I splurged     during Amazon Prime Days, $38 (normally $50)
Hat: clearance, (????)
Hoop earrings: have had
Reversible handbag: Dickie's, Newbury   Comics, many years ago, sale

Blog Archive