Monday, May 23, 2022

You name this post!

My favorite colors- student color blues and purples together and mint green. Here, I wore a mint faux satin blouse with a multi-color faux satin scarf belt, a cobalt blazer and blue ankle boots to match. For other accessories, it's hard no to go overkill, but I wore a mint adorned ring with matching stick earrings and necklace; a mint floral necklace; mint headband. For makeup: mint and navy shadows, navy liner and fuchsia lipstick.

Blouse: Charming Charlie's, years ago     clearance,  $15?
Blazer: Kohl's, clearance, $12??
Jeans: Old Navy, $12
Shoes: Kohl's, sale and coupon, $30
Mint adorned jewelry: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $4, $5, $7
Floral necklace: Claire's, gift, years ago, 
Belt: came with a pair of jeans gifted to       me about 20 years ago
Headband: given to me from Aunt, asstd.     colors
Makeup: Ulta, NYC, Milk Beauty

Blog Archive