Saturday, May 7, 2022

I heard it through the grapevine

I could be a raisin or an oversized bruise here. I actually like how this outfit came out, quite a bit. Both (lavender and, well, raisin) cardigans were hand-me-downs from my Godmother. I wore them with black ponte pants and ankle boots, but added plenty of accessories: a plum beret, a long multi-strand necklace with a purple beaded gem charm, a shorter multi-strand purple, beaded necklace with a peacock charm, a silver and lavender ring, purple beaded hoop earrings and a beaded cuff. The beading on the shorter necklace goes well with the cuff and the earrings. I added this purple iridescent geometric, foldable, re-shapeable handbag. 

For makeup: fuchsia lipstick, and purple shadow. 

Sweaters: see above
Pants: Amazon, $14
Shoes: ?, XOXO, $17-20
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous garage sale, $5
Earrings and ring: hand-me-down from Aunt
Beret: NY&Co., $15
Necklaces: long: Charming Charlie's, approx. $7; short peacock: gift from mother
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive