Friday, May 6, 2022

A friend of mine had a baby, so I took maternity leave.

We do know a few new babies and, it's true- I do have a friend (or 5 that had a baby recently (one friend, in particular- you know who you are mu-wah!), but I really just went on a vacation, took a new job and accidentally found myself on hiatus. The new job doesn't require me to dress up as much, so I'll admit, I'm not wearing as many cute outfits these days, especially when I'm working from home! 

But, here, you'll see an outfit I wore back in February-- I don't even have bangs anymore! This retro-printed cocoon cardigan was a Holiday gift from my mother. It perfectly matches this necklace I've had for years with its peach and lime flower charm. With the cardigan, I wore a dusty rose, puff shoulder blouse over a neon green tank, black ponte pants and dusty rose booties. For additional jewelry, I wore a faux gem ring to match another necklace charm, and peach rose earrings. For makeup: neon green and peach shadows, dusty rose lipstick. I added an adorned dusty rose headband- the metal beads match the necklace metal. 

Blog Archive