Thursday, May 19, 2022

True Blue

Last month, I went for a shopping date with my aunts. It was a sunny, but windy day and maybe in the 50s. I'd been really wanting to wear this sweatshirt dress with just navy ankle boots, but it was too chilly, so I added navy leggings. For accessories, I wore a multi-beaded bauble necklace with shades of periwinkle, teal, and blue, blue tassel earrings, a navy rim hat, a navy print handbag and a blue and periwinkle beaded ring. For makeup: blue and periwinkle shadows and fuchsia lipstick. 

Dress: Old Navy, $20ish
Leggings & booties: Kohl's, $7; $30
Hat: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5
Handbag: Newbury Comics, Dickie's,           reversible, clearance
Earrings: ?
Necklace: Van Heusen Factory Outlet,   years ago
Ring: town fair, years ago
Makeup: Ulta and NYC

Blog Archive