Monday, May 16, 2022

Smorgasbord

This was a night last month we went out to watch/listen to a musician we like. My Aunt had given me this un-worn embroidered, ruffly babydoll shirt a while back and I thought it would look cute with these faux suede camel leggings (that I HAD to have). The top has lots of colors including maroon, beige, blue, pink and orange. For accessories, I wore maroon knee-high chunky heel boots, maroon tassel earrings, a gold triangle necklace and gold zig-zag ring to match-- these go with the shapes on the top. I also added a peach beaded necklace and a camel and maroon argyle handbag with a camel scally cap. 

For makeup: burgundy and camel shadows with burgundy lipgloss. 

Top: (unworn) hand-me-down, from Aunt
Leggings: Express, $30, sale
Boots: The Show Store, clearance, $11
Hat: have had, circa 2002ish
Earrings: Frugal Fannie's, clearance, $7
Handbag: Contempo, circa late 90s
Long beaded necklace: jewelry warehouse             sale, $5
Gold necklace: Charmed and Dangerous,               sale, $8ish
Ring: set of 6 stackables, Charlotte Russe,             approx.$8



Blog Archive